Welcome to the new Home of Georgia Odyssey of the Mind.
We are working hard on a brand new website! The website is still under development and will be for the near future. Do us a favor and let us know if you see something you don’t like or that is not correct. We will even welcome additional content submissions and any help you may be willing to provide.
Just email the webmaster! email@example.com
- a writing utensil to take notes
- filled out media release form
- filled out Code of Conduct form
Everything else you should need for the day will be provided.
This Saturday, January 25th is the training at Trickum Mid Sch in Lilburn. If you are a new judge, we will start check-in at 8:15 with your first session at 9:00. Check-in for experienced judges starts at 9:15. We will finish around 2:30pm
Saturday, February 8th is the Cordele training at Crisp County High School. Please be there around 8:45 if you are a new judge and 9:30 if you are an experienced judge.
Online Tournament Registration is now available:
- Regional Tournament Registration is now available at http://www.odysseyofthemind.com/members/teams.php
- Regional Tournament Online Payments are being accepted at www.georgiaodyssey.org/regionalfees
- For NEW to Odyssey coaches, refer to Our Help Guide to get started registering to participate
- To physically mail in a tournament registration fee, see the registration guide
Keep in Mind a Judge must be registered for your team in order for tournament registration to be complete
Spontaneous Workshop Registration is open:
|Oct. 26||C.W. Davis Middle School||Flowery Branch||8:30am to 12pm or 1:00pm to 4:30pm|
|Nov. 16||Grayson United Methodist||Grayson||8:30am to 12pm or 1:00pm to 4:30pm|
|Dec. 14||Wheeler High School||Marietta||8:30am to 12pm or 1:00pm to 4:30pm|
All spontaneous registration is done online requiring payment so secure a spot and space may be limited.
Important Upcoming Event:
- September 25 T-shirt/pin design contest deadline (must be received by this date)
Please Send a Black/White and a Color copy of each submission to the State office at:
Georgia Odyssey of the Mind
c/o Lisa Hackney
1216 W. Lakeshore Drive
Dalton, GA 30720