The South Regional Tournament Results are available in the Tournaments Section.
The website now includes(South Georgia Regional tournament related):
- downloadable participation certificates (coaches corner)*
- state finals registration and online payment option (you may choose to pay by check for registration as well)
- state finals pin pre-order (must order online, but check mail in option is available)
*To access all of this content, you must login via the coaches login using membership number(username) and zip code(password).*
The tournament went very well with lots of amazingly creative solutions all day. The judges raved over how awesome the teams were overall. Last, we would like to thank our hosts at Deerfield-Windsor School that gave us such great support and an amazing site to use.
We are excited to announce for the Metro Atlanta tournament we have several Food Trucks that will be on the beautiful Marist Campus providing food during the day. Please support these local business owners that are supporting our tournament by spending their day making delicious food.
The ‘food court’ will consist of the following vendors: (published menus are available by clicking on the name of each)
- Big C’s Chicago Kitchen (breakfast & lunch)
- Gezzo’s West Coast Burritos (Lunch)
- GyroChef (Lunch)
- Repicci’s Italian Ice & Gelato (afternoon treats).
GEORGIA ODYSSEY TOURNAMENT PROGRAM
Georgia Odyssey is excited to offer a new tournament program book this year. This new and improved program gives you the opportunity to purchase an ad so you can send a special message to your team or an individual. It is also a great way to promote your local business. Ads will be full color and can have a maximum of 25 words.
There are two opportunities purchase space in the program.
1. Regional Tournaments: Each ad purchased for a regional tournament will appear in all three regional programs! Ads must be purchased by February 2, 2019.
2. State Finals: Each ad purchased for state finals will be included the state finals program. Ads must be purchased by March 16, 2019.
Ads will be purchased and uploaded through the website using the link below. You can upload a fully designed ad or our talented designer can assist you in creating one.
For questions please contact Janie at firstname.lastname@example.org
**All orders must be placed online***
****Click the link below to order an ad!***
Important Announcement Regarding the In Depth Workshop!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the session for Problem 5: Opposites Distract is cancelled for the In Depth workshop on Saturday December 1. Problem Captains Tori and Amy would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Coaches, please email any questions you have to the problem captains at email@example.com. Tori and Amy will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have regarding the problem and the clarification process.
Finally, feel free to reach out to Janie, our coaches mentor, for any and all questions you have about coaching in general. She can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.