Congratulations Teams Advancing to World Finals
We have put together a special blastoff just for our teams advancing to World Finals!
DATE:Saturday May 20th – LOCATION: C.W. Davis Middle School
- Registration will be limited and slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so register early. Once a session is full, we will not be able to add any additional teams.
- There are 16 total spaces available for each session. A full session will not have any additional capacity built in.
- There will be experienced volunteers offering guidance to teams and coaches.
- A coach/adult must accompany each team. They will move from room to room and observe all the problems.
- All problems are specifically chosen and put together by the State Spontaneous Problem Captain.
- Every problem at the workshop will represent World Finals caliber problems in difficulty to help teams be prepared for what they may see at the highest level of competition.
- Both sessions will feature the same problems, so please only register for one session per team! This will allow as many of our teams to participate as possible
*** Each team must provide one adult volunteer who will assist in one of the problem rooms. This volunteer will not accompany the team; they will remain in the same room for the entire workshop. This will allow the Georgia Odyssey volunteers to focus on the teams and their solutions.